Admission Procedure: Admissions are offered for the academic year 2017-2018 for Grades I to VIII, subject to the eligibility.
Obtaining the application form
Parents who wish to apply for admission in Springboard academy can obtain the brochure and application from the branches.
Criteria for submission of application form
The duly completed application form must be submitted in the School Office on or before the stipulated date.
The following documents should accompany the form:
- Certified copy of School Report of the previous academic year (if applicable).
- Three passport size photographs, two stamp size photographs of the child and one photograph of parents.
- One certified copy of Child's Birth Certificate.
- One certified copy each of details including dates and grades of any Public/Board Examinations already taken (if applicable).
- Copy of the T.C. (If possible).
Original documents of the submitted photocopies should be made available upon request for verification. The mere submission of an application form does not guarantee admission to the school.
Age criteria for application of admission
Children have to meet the stipulated age requirement for admission to Springboard academy as on June 1st of that year. The required age limit for each grade is mentioned in the table.
|Grade 1||5 years 8 Months|
|Grade 2||6 years 8 Months|
|Grade 3||7 years 8 Months|
|Grade 4||8 years 8 Months|
|Grade 5||9 years 8 Months|
|Grade 6||10 years 8 Months|
|Grade 7||11 years 8 Months|
|Grade 8||12 years 8 Months|